purple layout

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hello!

Hello Everyone!
My name is Emma (Em) and I am a crafter of all trades! I sew, knit, crochet, wood burn....You name it, I do it (or learn to if it sparks my interest). My one and true love of crafting is Scrapbooking and Cardmaking. I love working with paper and ink and stamps and whatever else I can get my hands on. I try to use all kinds of materials in my work and really capture the memory I am trying to bring alive.

One day, I hope to open my own shop full of hand made goods, work shops and classes to teach people how to express their own creativity.

I hope you all enjoy my artwork!

Love ♥
Emma!

1 comment:

  1. If you ever end up living in Tucson again and want some part-time work, let me know. I could use someone who loves cardmaking to help me with my business. :)

    ReplyDelete