purple layout

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

Holy moly I have been a busy little bee! Crafting, babies being born, birthdays, visiting family, meeting new family, working. I think I need a vacation!

First off, I am proud to announce the birth of my new nephew, Cole Michael LaPalm (Born June 10th 2011 at 6.5lbs 19 inches :)  ) Both baby and mommy are doing great and he is the brightest little ball of sunshine EVER! Now if Auntie Em could get his snuggy done and sent off to Mass....  O_o

Second, while shopping for paper for my nephew's grad card I saw a sign at my local Michael's looking for a scrapbook class instructor! Was that sign meant for me or what??? So I applied, was hired and have began working on my demos for my classes (schedule will be up for those of you in the Beaverton Or area) I am in love with my job. The projects are great (yes, I'll admit, even the ones with glitter) and easy to prepare for! Plus I have picked up sooo many ideas for my future business!

No comments:

Post a Comment