purple layout

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Birthday party crazyness!

Ladies and gentleman,
I am pleased to inform you that I survived two 2 yo birthday parties in less then a week! Yes, 2! My youngster's was first. I made ALL the decorations and party favors myself! They came out super cute too. Don;t know if I will be doing any more Cho cho trains any time soon but it was awesome! On top of making the decor I made the cake and potato salad. Party was awesome. Hit a couple road bumps but it was perfect. Kids had a blast.


The second was my niece's party 6 days later. In that 6 days I knit 2 of Rebecca Danger's  monsters from her book "The Big Book of Knitted Monsters"! Yes, 2! One for my son, one for my niece. And they came out pretty stinking adorable! Both kiddos love them! Planning on making 3 more for birhtdays this year. I love her knitting patters. They are so easy to follow and make.




No comments:

Post a Comment