purple layout

Sunday, February 3, 2013

I am now with Close To My Heart!

Hello Crafters!
Its me again :) I wanted to officially share that I am now (finally) a Close To My Heart Consultant! Becoming a Consultant is something I have been wanting to do for a couple years now, I just needed to wait until things in my personal life straightened out :) I am really excited to finally be in my own business. I will be keeping my part time job for now, but hopefully soon I will be going full time with CTMH.

So, why choose this path as a career? Because I love it. Yes, its that simple. I love Scrapbooking. I love making beautiful pages with paper, photos and accents to help preserve my precious memories. I love building a mini album from scratch, dressing it up with accents and designer papers, and giving it it's own personality. I Love making home decor for different occasions, holidays, birthdays, seasons. But most of all, I love teaching. I love learning a new technique and then passing it on to my students.I love seeing my students think, ask questions, and then seeing the look on their faces when the light bulb in their heads go off. And when they start moving on on their own and making beautiful pieces of are using their own creativity. My students and customers make all of this worth it.

So here we go Crafters! Lets get this party started!


No comments:

Post a Comment