purple layout

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

New-Layout Kits!

 Yep, that's right! I have Layout Kits available! Ok, one layout right now but its so cute and so much fun to put together!
Clair Layout Kit 1. Isn't it cute?! It features the Claire Paper Pack and coordinating stamp set. The Layout holds two 4x4 photos. I used black and white photos on my sample so the colors didn't clash.

So what is the purpose of the kit? Have you ever wanted to make something, a card, layout, mini and just don't have the energy to get out everything? I have many times. What about a last minute gift, have you ever needed one of those? Yep, me too. Everything is pre-cut, coordinated and embellished for you. All you need to do is put it together and add your photos. No thinking, no getting everything out. Just go for it.

Each Kit will include:
All pieces needed to make this exact layout (not including photos or adhesives)
Detailed instructions including sketch, which pieces to stamp with which inks etc. (for my out of town customers)
A short list of additional items you will need to supply (photos with sizes, stamps, inks, tools. Again, this is for my out of town customers)
Help from me (via email)

The Kits work 2 ways.
Your first option is to have my Kits held as a class with you and your friends. The fee is $10 per person and I supply everything you will need.

The second option (mainly for my out of town customers) You can order a kit from me for $10 plus $5 s&h and you will also get the written instructions and email help.

For every Idea Book released there will be 6 kits total (2 each for 3 paper packs). This book's kits will be with the Claire Paper Pack, Chantilly Paper Pack and Later Sk8er Paper pack. You can also purchase the Paper Packs as well as everything else you need at www.lillypadcrafts.ctmh.com. The Kits are sold through me only.

Happy crafting!
Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment