purple layout

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Play Day

I am having a play day today! Its gloomy, cold and wet out and I needed a little break from online classes and preparing for upcoming gatherings. And what better thing to do on a gloomy day then play with paper....and yarn!

My "Happy Days" Layout using the Chantilly paper pack by Close To My Heart. I love love love this paper pack. All of the colors are happy and bright and remind me of some of the quilts my mom has made. I added a crocheted edge around the outside border and photo mats. I saw this technique in the CTMH Recollections Scrapbooking Program and needed to try it. I love the way it came out.


A
 Close up view of the embellishments.


And the top right corner showing the stitching and adorable bird.





 
 
 
Supplies:
 
Chantilly Paper Pack
Chantilly Compliments Dimensional Elements
Pink Glitter Gems
White Crochet Thread
1.65mm Crochet Hook
Paper Piercing Kit
CTMH Ruler
 
If you are interested in purchasing the supplies needed to create this layout (and many more!) visit lillypadcrafts.ctmh.com or if you are local email me to set up a class :)
 
I'm off to plan my next layout! Maybe this one will be a double!
 
Happy Crafting!
Emma


No comments:

Post a Comment