purple layout

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Whats going on?

Hi Crafters! Once again, life has been throwing curve balls at us. But, we made it safely (I think) through the holidays and we are ready to start 2013! Ok, I know I am a little late with this but I want to say that even though 2012 was very stressful it was great. We are so glad to be back in Southern Arizona again and slowly but surely we will get things straightened out.

I have a couple announcements that I want to share. J is doing GREAT in school. He loves it! He tells me he wants to be a scientist when he grows up :)

K is growing fast, talking and making conversation. He will be having one more surgery this year that we know of to finish up his eyes. I am already planning his 3rd birthday party. He will also be starting HeadStart this year too. He is a little behind because his eyes issues but other then that he is perfect!

N and I are perfect. We are knocking down obstacles and coming up with solutions to issues. Time for US is still minimal but y'all know how that goes lol

I have finally made the jump and started up with Close To My Heart! I am super excited about this too. It has been a long time coming and I am so glad my upline was so patient with me (Thanks Keeley!) It is finally the right time and LillyPad Crafts with CTMH is already taking off! I am writing a separate post with lots of pictures for that so keep watch.

Happy Crafting everyone! I will be back soon with lots more!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment