purple layout

Sunday, March 17, 2013

March Stamp of the Month

I found myself inspired by the March SOTM from Close To My Heart. Growing up, we had 2 huge rose bushes in front of our living room window. The blooms would be as large as my hand at times (I was around 10 or so) and during the Arizona summer the living room would be filled with their sweet scent. I have always loved roses. And I love the idea of being able to give them depth and dimension with this stamp set. The day after my set came, I played and put together a layout and put it into a frame. I love love love the way it turned out!
Here it is! I might sand the frame and do a white washing on it and maybe a crackle finish. We will see.

So. I have already planned the next project with this set and this time I am going to do a 2 part tutorial on this project.
Post dates are:
Wednesday March 20th-How to use the stamp set
                                       Making your own pattern paper and layout

A little bit about the Stamp Of The Month:
Every month CTMH releases a special stamp set just for that month. The set retails for $17.95 or $5 with a purchase of $50 or more. Once the month is over, the set is gone and chances of getting it are slim.
 
You can order one of your own at www.lilltpadcrafts.ctmh.com
Hurry! March is almost over!

No comments:

Post a Comment