purple layout

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dreamm Pop!

Celebrate May National Scrapbooking Month with the new Dream Pop Paper Pack! You will get 24 sheets of Close To My Heart cardstock. 2 each of 6 colors of cardstock. One side is embossed, the other is solid. And 2 each 6 B&T Duo papers all containing bold vibrant colors and beautiful images. Thats 24 sheets of cardstock! The paper pack retails at $19.95 BUT with orders of $35 or more you can get the paper pack for $10! This offer is only valid May 1st - May 31st! My pack came today and I cant wait to play! So many bright happy colors and beautiful images. I am in love with the owl. He is just adorable! And its a huge pack! 24 sheets in all! Get yours starting May 1st at www.lillypadcrafts.ctmh.com or if you are local and would like information about hosting your own home gathering email me at lillypadcrafts.gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment