purple layout

Friday, April 19, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Layouts

May is National Scrapbooking Month, and as you know we have an awesome deal going on. The Dream Pop Paper Pack is available for $10 with an order of $35 or more. 24 beautiful sheets of quality cardstock, 12 solid, 12 patterned full of bright colors and bold prints. I love the pack, the colors just make you smile! So to celebrate National Scrapbooking Month, I am going to show one layout a day for the entire month of May!

I have chosen layouts from the Reflections Scrapbook Program book. This book is such a time saver. It has more then 100 layouts to choose from, including variation and suggestions for complimenting layouts. Every post will tell you which layout was used and any notes for changes so you can make your favorites. There are a few that are my own sketches. Each of those posts will specify and I will be more then happy to email you a copy of the sketch. Each post will also contain a list of all supplies used, including which papers from the paper pack and anything else I added. Some links will appear for featured products and tools.

There is one major challenge in this projects folks. Stretching 24 sheets of paper to create 31 different layouts. So to help, I will be adding a just few items from my stash like solid color cardstocks as bases or stamps, punches and my Cricut for extra embellishments. A detailed list of supplies and any paper-saving tricks I use will be added to each post so you can use them too!

There is a purpose to this album too! All of the pages will be filled with photos of  my 6 beautiful nieces (no photos will be added to the layouts). They are a bunch of bright, goofy little ladies and I think this paper pack matches each of them perfectly!

So stay tuned. Posts will start May 1st at 6:30am (Az)

No comments:

Post a Comment