purple layout

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Studio J - Scrapbooking for the computer savvy!

So today, I have been playing a little bit with the Close To My Heart Studio J Online Scrpabooking Program and I have to admit.....I am impressed! Yes, I have been at arms distance with the whole "online scrapbooking" thing but I had so much fun playing and putting together layouts. It was nice to be able to create layouts without getting all my stuff out and then putting it all away. And my 3yo was playing with his trains next to me! It’s always a plus when I can scrapbook with my kids awake. You can choose from preset layouts and designs and add your own photos, journaling and title. Or you can design your own using digital versions of all the products we carry. Once you are happy with your layout, just order your prints. The will arrive in a protective sleeve ready to be added to your family scrapbook. Even the non-craftiest person could put together their own album using this program. Each 2 page layout set is only $6.95! That’s all the embellishments, papers, photos, and accents for less the $3.50/page! The software is free, all you have to do is create an account, upload your photos and start playing! You can get started here or click the Studio J tab at the top of the page. Have fun and don’t forget to share your layouts!

No comments:

Post a Comment