purple layout

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Update: National Scrapbooking Month Layouts

I have been having so much fun preparing the layouts for National Scrapbooking Month! I have 13 layouts ready to be posted, I am waiting on the rest of my supplies to be delivered tomorrow. I am not 100% sure that I will be able to push to 30 layouts with this paper pack so we are going to see how many can be done and fill in the holes with layouts using ChantillyClaire and Buzz and Bumble.

Also, coming soon for my In-Town followers: Very soon there will be a tab at the top of the home page called "In-Town Events". I will have an ongoing list of events coming up such as classes, workshops, monthly clubs and more! There will be more information coming about all of this as all the little pieces fall into place.

No comments:

Post a Comment