purple layout

Sunday, May 12, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 12-Left

Good Morning Crafters! Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there. I hope you all have a wonderful day.

Today and tomorrows layouts are my favorites! They are simple and I just LOVE the color combination.


This layout was one of the last to be done. I took the main paper put and set it aside so I didn't use it accidentally. It is another style of paper that I didn't want to just cover up. So it was also cut in half and built with Outdoor Denim cardstock. I added Slate Washi Tape and white daisy flowers with Opaque Pearls in them to accent the page. Last, I stamped Live.Laugh. in Slate ink. Love. is stamped on the second page.

Supplies:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Outdoor Denim cardstock
Slate Washi Tape
White Daisy Flowers
Opaque Pearls
Tape Runner
Paper Trimmer
Zots-Small
Tweesers

Layout Information:
This layout can be found on page 20 in the Reflections Scrapbooking Program book.

See you tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment