purple layout

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 14-Left

When I started this project, one of the things I wanted to do was to try to add one of our solid colored cardstocks other then Daisy White or Colonial White. One of the colors I chose to use was Outdoor Denim. It matches very well with the real notebook paper pattern and I found that the pink stands up against it well. So here is the first layout I created featuring this color combination. I have also added some Colonial White to help ease the eyes transition from the pink to Outdoor Denim.



Supplies:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Outdoor Denim Cardstock for my base
Colonial White Cardstock for mats
Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge
Girls Rock Stamp Set
Acrylic Blocks
Blush Exclusive Ink pad
Outdoor Denim Exclusive Ink pad
Cotton Candy Exclusive Ink Pad
Lagoon Exclusive Ink pad
Stamp Scrubber and Spray
Opaque Pearls
3D Squares

Layout Information:
This layout can be found on Pg 47 in the Reflections Scrapbooking Program. I made the main photo mat slightly larger then called for.

The accents on this layout are the cut and stamped to match and accented with Opaque Pearls.

See you all in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment