purple layout

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 22-Left

Good morning Crafters! Just a few more days left of May and our National Scrapbooking Month 2013 Event. We got a total of 21 layout from Dream Pop. Today's layout features the Chantilly Paper Pack.

Supplies:
Chantilly Paper Pack
Chantilly Compliment Dimensional Elements
Chantilly Assortment
Cocoa Ink
Lagoon Ink
Buzz and Bumble Scrapbooking Workshop Stamp (This stamp set is only available in the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go kit)
Acrylic Blocks
2" Scallop Circle Punch
Tape Runner
Paper Trimmer

Layout Information:
This layout is my sketch. If you would like a copy please email me.

The Chantilly Paper Pack has to be one of my favorites for this seasons Idea Book. I love everything about it and I love creating with it. Today's layout features the blues, yellow and greens in the pack. Using the full Workshop on the Go kit, I used the Lagoon Cardstock as my bas and added some simple stitching around the edge to create a border without using more paper. Then I went off my sketch and added the papers. All of the edges were distressed with the edge distresser and then inked with Cocoa ink. I embellished with the compliments and accent packs. And just to add some soft color and pop, I punched some circles with my punches and layered a few on the page.

Tomorrow's layout will also feature the Chantilly Paper Pack. See you all then!

No comments:

Post a Comment