purple layout

Saturday, May 4, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 4-Left

The fourth layout for National Scrapbooking Month features another design that I hesitate to cover up. So I kept this one simple and added  few pieces of paper to add some layers and more color and a photo mat. From the Fashonista Stamp set, I stamped "Love who You are" and matted it on coordinating cardstock and added some punched circles. The grey photo corners are from the large grey tag on yesterday's layout.

 


Supplies:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Slate Exclusive Ink Pad
Fashonista Stamp Set
2" Scallop Circle Punch
1 1/4'' Circle Punch
Paper Trimmer
Tape Runner

Layout Information:
This layout was a free-hand layout. No sketch, I just played with placing of scraps until I was happy. Then I adhered everything down and embellished.


Today's tip: Make use of those zip strips that come at the top of your pattern papers! They are perfect to substitute with any piece that is 1/2 inch!

Have a beautiful day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment