purple layout

Sunday, May 5, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 5-Right

Today's layout was a lot of fun to do. I used mainly scraps from making the other layouts. This layout was also built on the back of tomorrow's layout to save paper. There was so much open space that I just couldn't resist. I love the way it came out.



Supplies used:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
2" Scallop Circle Punch
1 1/4" Circle Punch
Canvas Badges (while supplies last)
Lagoon Exclusive Ink
Happy Thoughts Stamp Set
Acrylic Block
Paper Trimmer
Tape Runner'



I made all of the embellishments for the album using tools, stamps and simple embellishments. For the embellishments for this layout I punched some of the scalloped circles out with the 2" Scallop Punch, layered a 1 1/4" circle of the pink cardstock on top. I finished it all off with a lagoon flower stamped on a small Canvas Badge and popped it up on 3D Foam Squares to give some more depth.

Save your scraps Crafters. It is all good paper and you never know what you will come up with if you try to use up what you have already cut.

See you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment