purple layout

Monday, May 6, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 6-Left

Our 6th layout for the month features the light orange leger paper with the adorable little owl and vining flowers. I loved the paper, and had a hard time deciding how to use it and where to cut it. So I didn't entirely cut the paper. I laid the pink accent piece where it was going to be adhered down and drew a light pencil line. Then with my straight blade and self healing mat, I cut around the owl and flowers where they would overlap and slid the accent piece behind him.




Supplies:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Craft Knife
Paper Trimmer
Self Healing Mat
Tape Runner
Adhesive gems.

Layout Information:
I left this layout simple. The paper and little owl in the corner have a lot going on and the page in general is so beautiful. I simply added pink adhesive gems to give a little sparkle.

See you in the morning Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment