purple layout

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Dream Pop Layout 7-Right

Toady's layout is the complimenting layout for yesterday's post. I used a base that matched closely to the owl background and made a second accent piece from the same cardstock. On the base, I randomly stamped in second generation with Ruby ink to help break up the bank space. I accented the layout with layered circles and Canvas Badges that were stamped with the same flower and Ruby ink. I wanted to try to get the same bold shapes and colors to coordinate with yesterdays layout.



Supplies:
Dream Pop Paper Pack
Girls Rock Stamp Set
Ruby Exclusive Ink Pad
1 /14'' Circle Punch
2" Scallop Circle Punch
Acrylic Block
Stamp Scrubber and Spray
Paper Trimmer
Tape Runner
3D Squares
Canvas Badges

Layout Information:
This layout is my sketch. For full pattern please email me.

Both Layouts:
 
Have a beautiful day Crafters!

No comments:

Post a Comment