purple layout

Sunday, May 26, 2013

National Scrapbooking Month Layout 26-Left

Good morning Crafters! Only a few more left. Today I am featuring Buzz and Bumble. I love the feel of this paper pack. I think the images are adorable and the colors are so warm and cozy.


Layout Information: The layout was Scrap-lifted from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book on pg 52. I would be happy to email you a sketch :)

Supplies:
Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go Kit.
Buzz and Bumble My Stickies Assortment
Sunset Exclusive Ink
Cocoa Exclusive Ink
Creme Brulee Exclusive Ink
Blending Pen
Sponge (for adding Cocoa ink to distress)
3D Squares
Adhesive
Paper Trimmer

The Workshop On The Go Kit comes with an adorable stamp set that coordinates with the Paper Pack. I stamped a few of the images in Cocoa Ink and colored them in with the ink pads and my Blending Pen.
See you all in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment