purple layout

Monday, May 20, 2013

Roxybound Scrappers Team Blog Hop!

Welcome to the Roxybound Scrappers Team Blog Hop! If you have come here from Catherine's Blog you are in the right place! This month we are featuring artwork using the Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack and Claire Paper Pack!

Today, I have a Mini Album I made using the Dimensional Elements Album Pages. The album pages are filled with stamped and colored images from the Buzz and Bumble Workshop on the Go Stamp Set and coordinating Inks. I also used the My Stickies and Assortment pack to dress up the pages. To help dress up the binding rings, I tied pieces of Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Tulle and coordinating Hemp from my stash.
The Library Pocket was made from one of the B&T Papers in the pack. I stamped, colored and fussy cut the flowers to embellish.

 This page has a card that opens up. The Wax Seal holds it closed. I added cardstock to the half I didn't want sticky.




If you have the Cricut Artiste Cartridge, or access to it I highly recommend using it to cut the shapes for the Album pages. I do not have it at this time so I went the old fashioned route. I covered one side of the Album page with Modge Podge and laid it on the back of the paper I wanted showing. Then, I carefully cut around the page with my craft knife and self healing mat. I finished off the edges with the Sanding Kit and added Cocoa Ink to hide any errors.

Now hop on over to Amber's blog and see what she did :)



Supplies used:
Buzz and Bumble Workshop On the Go Kit
Buzz and Bumble My Stickies Assortment
Buzz and Bumble Assortment
Dark Chocolate Grosgrain Ribbon
White Tulle
Hemp
Dimensional Elements Album Pages
Cocoa Exclusive Ink
Sunset Exclusive Ink
Creme Brulee Exclusive Ink
Sunflower Exclusive Ink
Blending Pen
Sanding Kit
Craft Knife
Self Healing Cutting Mat
Modge Podge

2 comments:

  1. Emma, your mini is beautiful!!! I just love it! Clever idea using the wax seal and covering the one part with cardstock so you can lift it. I love all the detail you have used!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete