purple layout

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Summer Fun party Supplies!

Hi Crafters! I wanted to share with you my take on the May Stamp of the Month. This month features adorable pinwheels and bold stars. I thought it was perfect for a Summer Time Fun Themed birthday party for my son's 6th birthday.

For the Invitations, I stamped the largest 2 pinwheels in Outdoor Denim and Pear Exclusive ink. The stars were stamped in Outdoor Denim and Sunset. I cut everything out by hand and layered them on to each other. I built my card base using the standard 4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card base in Outdoor Denim and printed out the party information on white printer paper. The sentiment came from the stamp set too. I layered it on with 3D Squares to add dimension.


These are the party favors that all the kids will get. They are Pillow Boxes cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge at the largest setting. I splattered coordinating paints on the white box to help tone down the brightness of the white. I also added the same pinwheels and stamped the tag with the Love Life stamp set. The finished product measures approx 5 1/4 x 7 3/4.



You can get your May Stamp of the Month for just $5 when you order $50 or more. Click HERE to order yours. Remember, this stamp set is only available until May 31st 2013 so get yours before its gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment