purple layout

Saturday, June 29, 2013

A note from me :)

Hi Crafters!
I have been taking some "ME" time with my crafting and working on the technical side of CTMH. I entered a challenge on Kathryn's Blog and WON! I cant wait to play with the punch and chipboard mini set! I think this one will be just for me :) I will post some for you all to see :)

Classes and Workshops  have been put on hold for the time being. All of the information for all of my events have disappeared from my hard drive. I plan to work through July to have everything ready again to kick off the new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book. I am hoping to have a schedule posted by the last week of July. I am very sorry for any inconvenience Crafters. I will have everything back up and running very soon.

Mark your calendar! July 25 from 6-8pm is the Autumn/Winter Idea Book Release Party! I invite all my In-Town Crafters to come join the fun! I will have a small Make and Take, all of the information about the new and oh-so AWESOME Idea Book! All FREE for you! Please email me to reserve your spot so I can plan number of kits and snacks. lillypadcrafts@gmail.com

I'm on Facebook! LIKE my page for updates on promotions and specials and share your artwork with other Crafters! https://www.facebook.com/LillyPadCrafts

No comments:

Post a Comment