purple layout

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Welcome...Little One

Morning Crafters!

I have another layout for my personal albums to show you this morning.

I used another sketch from Kathryn's Sketch Challenge last week. This layout shows off the first moment photos after our youngest son was born. It is a "moment" layout, meant for the pictures to tell the story-no journaling required :) I pulled papers from my stash to coordinate with the colors in the picture. All of the pieces have been inked with Slate Exclusive Ink from CTMH. The "Welcome" banner is made from the same paper used for matting the base and all the layers. I stamped Welcome with Slate Ink and the Chocolate Alphabet Large stamp set. I also used small teal tile alphabet stickers from Pebbles to ad color, the subtitle and date. The embellishment clusters are also pulled from my stash. They came from another paper line but matched perfectly with the colors in the layout. Then, to add some sparkle I placed a few grey pearls.

If you would like the sketch for this layout visit Kathryn's Blog!

Happy Crafting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment